Saturday, January 5, 2013

The First Chapter - 017

I didn't went back to that pub after that incident. As the toilet was far behind our table Mark wasn't aware of what happened too, since I kept the name card in my hand bag before going back to the table.

Everything seems to go back to normal after that night. Shortly after, I manage to get a job as a Customer Service Executive in a gym. The pay isn't fantastic and there's shift work, but it's still higher than my previous job with shift allowance and there's uniforms provided. Also, staffs can use all the gym facilities for free.

Not only that, my new colleagues are all fun-loving party people so on days when I only need to work afternoon shift till gym closure, we would go clubbing or supper together.

At that time, there's a lot of things happening at home. Dad had an affair with a china woman and mum moved out with my younger sibling. No one is really at home to take notice if I'm at home or not. Good for me in a way since I can come home with my clubbing wear without anyone scolding me.

Everything is good, until one day I meet him again.

Lawrence Lau, Senior PR Manager.

1 comment: