Friday, January 18, 2013

The First Chapter - 019

By the time I'm done with work and changed into my casual denim shorts and tees, Lawrence is already done with his workout, showered and waiting for me at the members lounge area.

Not to mention everyone at work is already being notified that the most humble, rich and handsome member in our gym had dated me out for dinner for some "unfinished business".

Doomsday, I don't need to wait for it. I can feel it coming to me right away.

"You done?" Lawrence scan me from head to toe. I replied with a simple nod.

"Byee Aud! Enjoy your DINNER!" Larry waved with his usual cheeky comical tone of speech at me as I walk to the lift lobby with Lawrence.

"I think we still have time." Lawrence said as the lift door close. "Let's go shopping."

"Huh?" I wish I have heard wrongly. Shopping? Which guy would actually like shopping?

"I don't think you want to be in this attire unless you want to be the center of attraction."

I take a look at what I'm wearing. White Nike t-shirt, Levi's denim shorts. Puma sling bag, hot pink converse sneakers.

I gave this man who's standing beside me a good look. T-shirt and jeans. With an Adidas bag.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

Lawrence just gave me a smile. The lift door opens and without a thought he grab me by my wrist and drag me out of the lift.

"You'll know when we reach."

Lawrence brought me to the car park where his car is. At that moment I almost skip a heartbeat.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX in red.

Evo 9, my dream car alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment