Monday, December 24, 2012

The First Chapter - 015

Knowing that I love KTV pubs, Mark brought me to this small but crowded pub at Serangoon Gardens. He frequents there regularly and hence the waitresses and people wave and say hi to him the moment we reach.

"Hey yandao eh! Bringing your new girlfriend here for a drink ah? Sibeh chio can?" one look at this person approaching Mark I know this guy must be the boss.

White polo tee with bermudas, revealing bits of his tattoo on his arms, thick long gold chain hanging on his neck with 3 Thai Buddhist pendants, long straight hair that ends at his chin and a significant beer belly.

Stylo milo? I don't know why most pub bosses that I met sure have at least 3 out of those features I mentioned above.

Unless it's a lady boss, then that's a different story.

"No lah Wilson, she's friend only leh. We wanted to drink something so I come over lo." as usual Mark replied with his perfect singlish.

Wilson got us a table despite being crowded and Mark ordered a Tiger Tower.

I went over to the KTV song selector instead of getting the pub waitress to dedicate the songs. That is then the reason I don't want to go home yet.

I have the sudden urge to sing my emo-tions out.
解脱 by A-mei and 日记本 by Kelly Chen.

When the waitress passed me the microphones, Mark and I had already finished half of what's in the tower. We're both good drinkers hence even by then we're still good and sober.

The only problem is when I started singing after some alcohol, I sound even more emotional. And I think that night, my singing was exceptionally emotional.

Either that or THAT GUY is too emotional to began with.

That was the first time I met Lawrence. That, was also the starting of me into the world of wonderland.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to u
    hope u got lots of presents
    n see more of ur stories

    ReplyDelete