Thursday, December 6, 2012

The First Chapter - 013

Adrian stops all his actions. When I turned my head around to see what's happening, his hands are on his head and he let out a cry, before giving the mattress a punch with his fist.

"Why! Why must it be Sean!"

I couldn't even dare to make a single noise. Tears just flow without my consent, as though they are the rebellious ones who still dare to move at this moment.

"Adrian... I'm sorry..." I'm sobbing while covering my face with my hands.

"You're getting married tomorrow and I'm doing this to you... I'm really sorry..." I couldn't face him at all.

Adrian hugged the naked me into his arms, burying my face into his chest.

"Audrey... All these while I've been wanting to tell you this. Ever since I first met you at Sheraton I've always wanted you by my side. I thought by teaching you how to do blowjobs and bring you to the night scene with me some day you would be mine. But I was wrong. All wrong!"

I don't know what to say. All these years of knowing him, he's like a big brother to me. Yes it was him who started me with blowjobs and getting comfortable with dicks. Yes sometimes he was the one I had slept with when George couldn't satisfy me. But it has never come into my mind that what Adrian wanted is more than that.

I never realize he was carrying a torch for me all these while.

"When Sean came into your life and you changed so much, I thought you might have found someone better than me and worth your love more than what I can give."

"But he hurts you so much, and I have to see your suffer. Do you know how much I'm just as hurt not telling you how much I've love you?"

"Adrian..."

"Let me finish."

Being surrounded by Adrian's warmth, I nod my head gently, signaling him to continue what he wants to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment