Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The First Chapter - 008

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. The icy cold air freezes my lungs immediately. 20 degrees celsius. I might sneeze if I'm topless or bottomless. Distance between me and the door behind to walk out of this office, 5 steps. Distance to walk to this hungry wolf, give his dick a mind-fucking blowjob and done with all the nonsense here, 3 steps.

Forget it. This old man can wait another time.

"You have my number, I don't think I need to teach you what to do." I turned and reach out for the door knob, wanting to leave this place ASAP.

"Wait, you're now jobless, don't you think it's worth it if I'm not gonna deduct your pay for not serving your tender notice in exchange for just a simple blow job?"

I stopped and hesitated. Images of Sean flashes into my mind.

"You sinner"

Fine, shall let him have a taste of what he wished for.

I walked over to my boss and gave him that slyly smile which some might call The Slutty Grin, but since I have perpetually sleepy eyes so it makes the sluttiness even sluttier.

"What you want to do?"

I kneel down in front of him, unbuckle his Louis Vitton belt, unbutton and unzip his pants.

Hot pink boxers, hmm...
Didn't know my boss is that kinky.

It didn't take more than 5 seconds for me to locate his deflated meat stick. I use my left hand and push down the foreskin, revealing his dickhead that's turning slight red.

I give it a good lick as though I'm licking an ice cream. Yucks, this guy never cleans after peeing. Oh wells, continue to do my deed. A slow twirl around the edges sends him a light moan to me and the instant hard on of his small head.

Without a second thought I gave it a deep throat and swirl my tongue side to side while the dick is in my mouth. Unshaven forest, gross to the max. I almost sneeze from the tickling of his pubic hair, but all I can think of in my mind is "just do the fucking blowjob and leave".

5 inch, probably at most a 5.5. Average. Typical old man who doesn't clean his dickhead after he pees, leaving that scent of urine around his dickhole for the woman to taste.

Just when I'm almost done with it...

"Boss, the monthly expenses report that you wanted..." I recognize that voice immediately. From that angle, Sean probably can't see me clearly. But my shoes would definitely give me away from the edges of the table. Not to mention that sex-tisfied look on my boss

"Just leave it here." I could hear the sound of the file being placed on the table and the closing of the office door. "And you..."

My boss holds my chin to look at me and gave me a rough kiss on my lips. I tried to struggle but I failed. I'm still a woman afterall, strength wise I can never beat a man.

"You little slut. What's a better job for you than to be a fucking whore!" He pushed me aside and dressed himself.

"That's it. I'll do what I said. You can go and pack your stuffs and leave."

1 comment: