Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The First Chapter - 007

Being someone with spilt personality, character and habit like me, all it takes is a real heartbroken love to break that thin line separating the devil and angel in me.

I met Sean when I was living with George. He was my senior in my day job when I was just an admin assistant. Sean has these pair of charming eyes that I can't get my own off his whenever our eyes meet. He isn't really consider handsome, and if you ask who's his lookalike, I would say he's 95% resemblance to Taiwanese singer Yoga Lim.

Being a Christian, Sean believes in sex after marriage and all those "morally right" stuffs. It's boring, but I was so mesmerize by him for some stupid reason that I feel bad about all the things I've done in the past; my sexual experiences then is more than enough to write a book of "field reports". Men that I've slept with is already countless. As long as George says he's tired and not in the mood for sex, I would simply find someone to release my sexual needs. And with my connections in the pub, it isn't difficult to find a man and a room for sex. Whatever the case is, George isn't enough to satisfy my high sex drive. Since George's sexual views is very liberal, he can't tie me down with any mono-sex-partner theory either. Specially so from time to time we do get involved in gangbangs and swingings when we're in the mood.

But Sean is different. He's so morally upright, so prim and proper. His insist to keep his virginity till marriage and all the moral chats we had during lunch somehow changes me. I pub and drink less often, started to read up books on Christianity and even follows him to his church on Sundays eventually.

The drastic change in me somehow makes George realize that I am not that wild in bed anymore, which gradually becomes no sexual actions between us. In order for me to "start afresh" I decided to break off my relationship with George and moved back to my parent's place. I want to be with Sean.

That "heart skipped a beat"moment came one evening when I was working overtime. Sean stayed back to clear the workload with me and while trying to reach for some documents on a chair, I accidentally fell behind and fall right onto his arms.

"Audrey... I... We... Erm..."

I knew it's just the time. A little action from me should get the sparks going. I lean forward and kissed him. It was only thereafter I got to know, that's Sean's first kiss.

Our good times together isn't long. One month later, a new colleague who happens to be one of my fuck buddy joined our company and he revealed our relationship during his welcome dinner when he was high on alcohol. First day at work for him and he marks the end of my world. Sean who is the only non-alcoholic in the company is so sober that he heard everything in detail, loud and clear. How that sensual feeling my fuck buddy felt when I suck his cock with an ice cube twirling in my mouth. How flexible I am to be able to have my legs all the way up my head when he's doing missionary position with me. How perky my butt is that cushions him so well when we doggy. Everything.

Of course, Sean couldn't take it as he had assumed that I was a virgin just like him. Well who would have thought I'm not if I claim I have never been in love before nor dated any guy. I am really never been truly in love with anyone before I met Sean. Perhaps only sexually in love with their bodies and sexual skills.

What can be worst is that I didn't attend the dinner as I was on medical leave with a bad menstrual cramp. Sean came to look for me after the dinner which I thought back then that he was doing so for he cares about me.

"Hey..." I opened the door when Sean arrived.

"You've been a liar isn't it? Sinner."

"Huh?" I couldn't even make any sense to what he just said.

"Let's break up. I can't accept someone who have committed such a great sin of lust. Not to mention about being a liar. You.... We're over."

He left without saying another word.

News spread fast and when I'm back in office 2 days later, my life is changed. Every guys looks at me as if I'm stripped naked. Girls look at me as if I'm a slut who stole their boyfriends. Sean refused to talk to me even for work related matters. I knew that I can't stay here anymore.

I submitted my resignation letter without notice that very day. Instead of asking me for any reason to quit and such, my boss's only reply to me was "ah sad, I thought I might have a chance to experience your blowjob before you leave!", with that pair of ferociously hungry eyes like that of a wolf...

1 comment: