Thursday, October 4, 2012

The First Chapter - 006

As I pull the Staff Entrance door open, I could hear my name being called even before my eyes can land on the person who call for me.

"Au… Chloe dear! How can you make me wait so long huh." George came today with his friend Freddy.

"Big surgeon!" I took quick steps over with my GoJane spiked heel-less platforms. Sometimes I wonder what the fuck I am thinking. With my 1.68m height I actually have no reason to wear a 1.5 inch tall platform to work in the Bar. Not to mention I wore cheap Rubi's 2 for $25 flats to work during the day time when it's a desk bound job and for this job I have to walk around the whole night.

"Big surgeon, why the sudden mood to come on a Tuesday night?" I pick 2 big ice cubes from the ice bucket into his empty rock glass, pour his bottle of Macallan 12 years till half full then add Pokka green tea. George loves his Macallan and green tea ratio to be 1:1.

"Cos I miss you and want to feel your siken tofu lo" George's fingers slides down my arms as he said so.

"Well, I've got silken tofu skin is also because of you." I move myself closer to George, leaning my breast against his muscular arms. My pointy nipples sends him some electric shock down his spine and I can totally feel it from the tip of my nipples.

From appearance you can never tell George's occupation. Muscular bulky figure with tattoos on his left arm, speaks English with all the singlish elements like "lah", "lo", "leh" and wears funky colors contact lens like violet, pinks and blues. He loves wearing clothes that would expose his tattoo but apparently when he's at work he would dress and behave like a surgeon, wearing frameless spectacles and long sleeves, speaks perfect "typical ATAS" English like an Ang Moh.

How I know? Because I was his first patient in his clinic and he was the one I gave my virginity to. George is a cosmetic surgeon who does aesthetic surgeries, both invasive and non invasive.

Hell no, he didn't give me my perky boobs. I was his first patient for laser hair removal. I owe my hairless body from neck down to him.

I met George in the pub when I was 21. Back then, he just completed his studies and was intending to open his own clinic. Coming from a wealthy family background, it wasn't difficult that he got his funds from his dad and opened his own clinic a year later.

Don't laugh, but as much as with all the trainings I had with Adrian, I insisted that I must keep my hymen until 21. I've done almost everything from handjobs, blowjobs, catbath, painting to fingering assholes (with condoms on of course!) with different guys but I refused to let anyone poke into my virgina and break my hymen. Which is also the reason why I do all my sexual actions in the public; in case the guy insist to push his luck and stick his dick into me I can run away. *evil grins and sticks out tongue*

George was then considered as my first "boyfriend". We happened to "chance upon" each other on my 21st birthday when I'm having my birthday celebration in the pub. After all these years of keeping my hymen intact I can't wait to find a good catch that night, breaking it open to more sexual adventures. He happened to be the "lucky" one.

"Lucky one"?

I don't know if he should be considered lucky or unlucky because back then it hurts so much that I screamed out loud in his home, woke his parents up and they came knocking at his room door while we're both naked and he just manage to penetrate into my tight pussy in missionary position. Sadly unlike all those stupid soap dramas on Channel 8, I never bleed at all. Not even a single drip.

Since that night, George started calling me "dear" and I also can't be bothered to stop him from doing so. He moved into his own studio apartment and I joined him when I was 22, and hence I can't go around my neighborhood naked like how I used to do so anymore. From then on we had sex almost every other night, trying all sorts of positions each time.

Being a cosmetic surgeon himself he refused to let me go through any cosmetic procedures as he calls me his "natural beauty". But being very particular about hair, he bought a hair removal laser machine and I was his guinea pig, having all my hair removed by him. Yes, pussy hair included.

George is also the only one who knows about my secret in the day and night because of that 17 months staying with him. We "broke off" eventually because I told him I'm a bisexual and his 4.5 inch really isn't enough to satisfy my sex drive. But in actual fact…

1 comment: