Monday, November 19, 2012

The First Chapter - 010

Continue lying on my bed after Adrian hung up, I look up into the celling.

By accident, my finger pressed on the play button of my Gold Sony Ericsson W880i, and songs started playing without my acknowledgment.

From Sammi Cheng to Elva Hsiao, all these songs played are what the people in the pub called "Audrey's best performance".

Yes other than drinking, I love singing and each time I sang it's a sure bound that I would liven up the atmosphere of the pub.

Recalling how much of a chirpy girl I was and how I always liven up the atmosphere whenever I sing at the pubs, I can't even answer myself why I became someone like this now.

Just then, a song that I've not heard for ages started playing.


"哭 心太苦 羡慕你毫不在乎"
(范晓萱 - 潜意识)

What an appropriate song to describe my feelings towards Sean. I couldn't control my tears any further.

I still have feelings for Sean.

But I know, I can't let him destroy my life forever like this.

I have to get myself back. And be even stronger...

4 comments:

  1. Abit short on the last few chapters. Would reali like to see more depth into your emotions, how about a twist?

    ReplyDelete