Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The First Chapter - 004

Being a Bar Waitress isn't what I expected myself to do. As much as I was very curious about nightlife, sex and relationships since I was 12, my strict family upbringing taught me that I must be prim and proper and of course, no alcohols, no late nights, no love and relationships before graduation. And most importantly, no sex before marriage.

But having rebellious blood flowing inside me, I swear to myself that I would move out and stay on my own the moment I graduated. I would pretend to be the goody two shoes in front of my parents and younger siblings. Yet behind them, I will do all the "dirty things" without being caught.

One of my secrets would be masterbating myself in the middle of the night when everyone is asleep. Sometimes, I would even strip myself naked and sneak out of the house quietly, fingering myself in the lifts, at the staircase or along the corridor outside my neighbors' house. Many times I can't help but to give out soft moans but I can only try to lower the volume by covering my own mouth with one hand or bitting my lower lip while foundering my nipples or clitoris or having my finger penetrated inside my wet vagina, feeling my G-spot harden and stiff.

10 years doing all these "dirty actions" and never been caught once. I guess not only I'm lucky to escape the eye of the police, but also the strict restrictions of my family upbringing. I stopped all these after I moved out at age 22. Not because I don't like it anymore, but because...

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy your stories very much, please update regularly. It's a nice break from my mundane life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your stories very much, please update regularly. It's a nice break from my mundane life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. will follow ur story as i like ur stories

    ReplyDelete