Sunday, September 23, 2012

The First Chapter - 002

Having a 5 day work-week job that allows me to knock off at 5pm at Clarke Quay means that I'm back home at Bendemeer everyday at 5.30pm sharp without fail, so long as I don't miss my bus 64. As usual after I shower, I would remove my glasses and put on my iris-enlarging dolly contact lens, apply my favorite makeup look; smoky eyes with false lashes and nude pink lip gloss, together with a hint of rose on my cheeks.

I would change from my usual midi style panties to black g-strings. Bras, who needs them when I have my perky C uppers with brownish pink pointy nipples to be proud of. Okie, sometimes when I need to or feel like it, I would put on some really nice and sexy lace bras. My favorite brands? Oh La La Cheri, La Petite Coquette and Victoria Secrets. Depending on my mood, I have an entire worerobe of clothes to change according to the style I want for the night.

Ultra mini denim skirt that ends just right below my butt cheeks, sheer bare back yellow halter that flaunts my pointy nipples like spot lights, that's my attire for tonight. After having my hair curled using a heated curler and sprayed my favorite perfume, YSL Babydoll, I'm all ready for my job tonight.

What's my job again? You might be asking...

1 comment:

  1. hi happen to come across ur blog like what u writing hope to get to know u better if got chance

    ReplyDelete