Sunday, September 23, 2012

The First Chapter - 001

I am no different from other woman you see on the street.

Brought up the way most others my age would have been through. Study, excel, study, fail exams, study, graduate, work.

Colleagues think I'm a boring person. Friends seldom like to ask me out because we have almost no common topic to talk about; I don't dress with any fashion sense in me. I don't apply any makeup nor style my hair. Everyday, I'm reporting for work with my glasses, Uniqlo cardigan, Giordano tank top, G2000 black pants or skirt and a ponytail.

Even my job title sounds just as boring: administrative executive. To everyone around me, what they know of me, Audrey, is a plain boring woman. Everything about me is just as plain and boring as my name. I got no social life, no hobby, nothing about me that will attract somebody to take a second look at me or even notice me. All these are right, except that some things are different when the sun sets...

No comments:

Post a Comment